The „Salzkammergut“ is a real paradise for hikers and mountainbikers. You will find several hiking trails and an intact nature, which make your summer unforgettable. From adventurous hikes to sporty mountain bike tours - the mountain world around the lake Mondsee offers routes for every nature lover.
- 5 days/4 nights or 8 days/7 nights in the booked room category
- comprehensive breakfast buffet with homemade and regional products
- Halfboard 3-course dinner with Amuse Gueule
- Depending on stay 1-2 traditional dinner in our restaurant Schlossbräu
- With a 7-night stay, you can enjoy our half-board on 6 evenings; with a 4-night stay, we can spoil you "culinary" every day
- fruit plate in the room
- 1x lunchpack to take away for a hike
- 1x nature card with the most beautiful cycling and hiking trails in and around Mondsee
- 1x book with the most beautiful hikes around Mondsee & Irrsee
- 1x boot cruise on lake Mondsee
- 1 x entry to the Alpenseebad Mondsee OR 1 ride on the slow train through Mondsee
- Free rental bikes based on availability
- Exit with our E-Twizy according to availability (driver's license, from 18 years)
- Historical guided tour of the oldest Benedictine monastery in Austria
- Free use of our wellness area with vaulted bath, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, infrared cabin and fitness area. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in the room
4 nights for € 499,- per person in the superior double room
(additional night € 89,00 per person in the superior double room included breakfast)
7 nights for € 859,- per person in the superior double room
4 nights for € 539,- per person in the junior suite
(additional night € 95,00 per person in the junior suite room included breakfast)
7 nights for € 929,- per person in the junior suite
This offer is valid between 04th July and 12th September 2020 on request and availability.
This rates are per person incl. VAT, not including € 2,00 citytax per person and night.