- 5 days / 4 nights or 8 days / 7 nights
- Extensive buffet breakfast with many homemade and regional products.
- Half-board: 3-course selection menus with "greetings from the kitchen". If you stay 7 nights, you will enjoy our pampering half-board on 4 evenings; if you stay 4 nights, we will be happy to spoil you with our culinary delights 3 times a day
- Fruit plate in your room on arrival
- 1 packed lunch to take along for a hike
- Nature experience map with the most beautiful cycling and hiking trails in Mondseeland
- The Salzkammergutcard, with which you enjoy up to 25% discount on the most popular attractions, sights and leisure activities in Salzkammergut
- 1 x ascent & descent with the Zwölferhorn cable car
- Ride in our E-Twizy subject to availability and weather (driving licence required, 18 years and over)
- Free bike hire subject to availability
- Historical castle tour of Austria's oldest Benedictine monastery and/or tour of the hotel's own herb garden with a short herbology lesson - by appointment, depending on day of arrival and stay
- Cosy bathrobe on loan
- Free use of our wellness area with vaulted bath, Finnish sauna, bio sauna and infrared cabin.
Optional services: Let yourself be pampered and look forward to a feel-good time-out! Classic massages Sports massages or aroma oil treatments for your well-being. We recommend booking your desired appointment before your arrival. We will be happy to send you an overview of the treatments on request.
SUPERIOR DOUBLE ROOM
Our superior double rooms with approx. 30 m² are a real pleasure to stay in. Modern furnishings stylishly combined with a historical touch create an atmosphere of well-being. All the amenities of a good hotel room can be found here: modern furnishings in a timeless design, warm colours, an inviting seating area and a bathroom with shower or bathtub. A room with every comfort you could wish for when travelling. Simply super(ior).
Modernity meets history. With approx. 40 - 60 m² on two floors in some cases, our Junior Suites promise an extraordinary amount of space. A spacious sleeping area and a cosy living area with seating and flat screen TV. A desk for comfortable working, reading and writing. A modern bathroom with bath or shower and a separate WC. Modern materials and furnishings stylishly combined with historical details. Everything you need to feel really comfortable.
What a great pleasure it is to spend the most beautiful days of the year with your loved ones. Our approx. 60 m² family suites are tailor-made to meet the needs of families or groups of up to 4 people. They consist of two areas: A double room with a double bed and a separate sleeping area with one or two beds. A shared bathroom and separate WC complete this living pleasure.
EVENT DUPLEX SUITE
Together and yet each to their own: in our approx. 60 m² Duplex Suites you can expect two completely separate living units on two floors, each with a flat-screen TV, bathroom with bath or shower and WC - connected by a shared entrance and anteroom. Flexible in the truest sense of the word: these suites can be booked as 2 single rooms (occupancy 2 persons), as 2 double rooms (occupancy 4 persons) or as 1 double and 1 single room (occupancy 3 persons). For a stay with friends, our Duplex Suites are at least as suitable as for families or professional colleagues.
Detailed room descriptions with photos can be found here.
We are happy to make an individual offer for children - please let us know the age of the children travelling with you.
Offer valid between 18 September and 01 November 2023 upon request and availability. Prices per person incl. taxes and excl. € 2,20 local tax per night.
Photos: © Mondsee Castle, TVB Mondsee, Valentin Weinhäupl